This plant (Aloe Vera) originates from North Africa as it is believed.
Usually, it is found mostly in tropic areas and it is commonly used for many skin problems and conditions. This purpose of this plant was practiced for centuries so far in these regions of the world.
It is simple for growing and maintaining the growth and production because it needs virtually no great maintenance.
The leaves of it are thick and full of fibers and they release a luscious sticky gel full of antioxidants, which have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal healing properties.
As a natural medicine, also the benefit is purification of tissues of the body.
Mostly it is used for treating surface problems like cuts, abrasions, dry skin, bruises or dermatological issues. Also, it is awesome for anti-aging purpose too.
External uses for Aloe Vera
- For wrinkles, spots, cuts, wounds or abrasions
- As moisturizer making skin radiant and soft
- For sunburns and burns
- Rashes, eczema, acne
- Against insect bites
- Razor bumps, razor cuts, boils or rash
- As hair conditioner
Internal uses of Aloe Vera
- For anti-inflammation and against arthritis
- Digestive improvement
- Better urinary tract functioning
- Better immunity
- Healthier gums and oral condition
- Better glucose levels
- No heart burn
- No constipation and indigestion
- Improved white blood cells analyses
- Overall improved blood
- Better cardiovascular health
Overall, at least 18 benefits of this plant which is incredible.
Use I anyway you want, just make sure you use it all the time both externally and internally.