Acidosis has a detrimental effect on vital organs, skin, intestines, bones, and pretty much every part of the body. Overly acidic bodies are more prone to diseases and infections.
Acidic bodies “welcome” diseases and numerous ailments that lead to chronic inflammation.
Wonder what makes your body acidic? It’s all in your eating habits and stress. Processed foods affect pH values in your body, and stripe off essential minerals. You lack calcium, sodium, magnesium and potassium, and eventually end up dealing with osteoporosis. Did you know that cancer thrives in acidic bodies?
Meat, dairy, soy, and grains create an acidic environment in the body. The same applies to alcohol, refined sugar, coffee, highly processed foods, sugar replacements and GMOs.
The body tends to generate acidic waste products. Alkaline foods neutralize the waste, meaning you should eat more of these.
We give you 20 symptoms of acidosis:
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
- Poor immunity
- Sinus Issues
- Joint pain and sore muscles
- Excess mucus/phlegm
- Chronic Fatigue
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques – high risk of heart attack and stroke
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Chest Pain
- Candida and yeast infections
- Chronic Cough
- Stomach issues like bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
- Weight gain and/or obesity
- Poor mental skills
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Sciatica and stiff neck
When acidic, the body draws alkalizing elements from tissues, and this affects its normal function. In other words, every time your body works on regulating its pH values, its systems fail to carry their function.
Introduce healthy changes to your lifestyle habits, and keep your body on the alkaline side of the scale.
We give you a few handy tips on how to alkalize your body:
- Drink enough water to help your body eliminate toxins and waste material.
- Lemon water is an excellent alkalizing agent.
- Eat more fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes.
- Green veggies alkalize the body. Add them to your salads, green juices, and smoothies.
- Stay away from acidic foods or at least limit their intake. This applies to dairy products, pastry, meat, coffee, soda, eggs, popcorn, soy, seafood, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, white vinegar, wheat products and fish.
- DO NOT use GMOs.
- Take care of your mental health. Avoid stressful situations, and remember that anger, fear, resentment, and jealousy aren’t your friends. Relax your body and mind, and yoga, swimming, and meditation are some of the options you should try.
Your health matters, so try to give your best to protect it. Eat well and enjoy your energy splashes wisely.