The diet changes the body work so it usually can positively effect on the hormonal problems. Look for proper diet and adjust the level of hormones in your body.
- Broccoli – rich in phytochemicals, cleans the body from toxic forms of estrogen. This type of estrogen is found in processed foods and pesticides. Many hormonal problems are caused by it and by that the result is often mood swings, depression and uncontrolled obesity.
- Sweet potato – rich in amino acid tryptophan which reduces the level of cortisol – stress hormone. Also contains vitamin B6 and stimulates the metabolism and carbohydrates. It raises mood and reduces crave for food.
- Salmon – is rich in amino acids and omega- 3 acids and balance the hormones and satisfies the daily needs for proteins. They are important for the brain. Eating salmon the body gets amounts of essential nutrients that are reducing the desire for sugar. Also they encourage the proper production of estrogen and testosterone.
- Yogurt – is rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6 and potassium. It reduces stress and the risk of drastic mood changes. We do not recommend eating fruit yogurts who are rich in sugars that instantly increase the blood sugar and negatively effect on your energy.
- Forest fruit – just like the broccoli, the forest fruits help the body with the estrogen and they also have effect on the mood and the weight. Among other things it cleans the digestive system and strengthens the liver. Eat berries, acai berries, coconut and spirulina.
- Almonds – are rich in magnesium, vitamin B6, calcium and potassium that regulate the body and the mood. Eat daily 20 almonds especially when you crave for sweets.
- Whey – it is great for woman with hormonal problems. Do not contain cholesterol, fat and lactose and it is rich tryptophan and L- glutamine, which stimulates the production of glutathione, the main antioxidant in the body. Consuming it, the immune system is strengthened and the level of testosterone is balanced in the body.
- Green leafy vegetables – kale, lettuce, leeks and chard have similar effect as forest fruits and broccoli. They cleanse the body of the bad estrogen. They are rich in minerals and vitamins who are reducing the level of the hormone cortisol and strength the blood.
- Sauerkraut – this kind of cabbage cleanses the liver and the body of toxins and regulates blood. Rich in probiotics positively effect of the hormone balance mood and regulates the digestive system.