Kidney stones are formed from the waste matter and salt that is found in the urine…
The less the urine, the more waste and salt in it… In our region, kidney stones are very common.
Kidney stones usually occur in one kidney. Likewise, most often there is only one stone at first, but there can also be a few stones.
The disease usually affects men at the age between 25 and 45 years old. In children and people aged over 45, kidney stones are usually formed in the bladder. People who sweat a lot during work, or those who urinate only a little are prone to this disease.
The main symptom is severe pain in the kidney area, which goes from the urethra to the crutch. You can also experience nausea and vomiting. The pain emerges in the form of attacks, which disappear and then appear again. These are called renal colic. They suddenly appear, when we are driving on a rough road, when we jump or run etc.
By that time, the stone had been resting. However, with the external influence it moves.
By strong compress of the renal pelvis or ureter, the body tries to squeeze the stone, which causes unbearable pain. After each attack, and at the end of urination, you can notice a little blood, and sometimes all of the urine is bloody.
Treatment: The recipe for the tea blend against kidney stones
– 40 g. Rupturewort stem
– 40 g. bear’s grape leaves
– 40 g. rabbit thorn
– 30 g. wild rose
– 30 g. birch leaves
– 30 g. leaves and flowers of Milfoil
– 20 g. nettle
Preparation and application of tea:
- Chop the grass well and blend it.
- Soak 15 g. mixture of grass in 2 l. of water during the night
- In the morning, put it on quiet fire and when it starts boiling, keep it for 1 minute
- Cool it while covered, strain it into a bottle and then add some fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- Drink the tea instead of water, at least 1.5 l. a day
- In addition, drink a cup of butcher’s broom tea three times a day
Nutrition for the duration of the treatment:
Prepare the food with less salt, overcooked and eat it lukewarm. Don’t drink fresh water, but boil it first, and then drink it after it gets cold. It is also forbidden to drink mineral water, eat fatty food and canned products.
In the treatment of kidney stones, you can drink the following tea, too:
– 60 g. of birch leaves
– 60 g. of common couch (the underground part)
– 40 g. horsetail stems
– 40 g. wild rose
– 20 g. thyme stems
This tea is prepared and taken same as the first one.