Many people have never been smokers, but still suffer from lung problems. However, there are those who are long-time smokers and have no lung problems.
In fact, it’s all individually, we all know that cigarettes contribute to the poor condition of the lungs. This method is more than enough to cleanse the lungs of toxins in smokers, but also in nonsmokers.
Here’s how to achieve this in three days:
Two days prior to this method, you have to stop consuming dairy products. In the evening before the first day of regimen, you will need to drink a cup of herbal tea before bed.
A cup of herbal tea will help your intestines to get rid of toxins more easily. It is very important for the lungs that they are not overloaded during the detoxification process.
– Squeeze the juice of two lemons and mix with 300 ml. water. Drink this juice before breakfast.
– Then, after breakfast, drink 300 ml. fresh grapefruit or pineapple juice. They contain natural antioxidants, which are very important for the health of the lungs.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml. freshly squeezed carrot juice. Carrot juice will improve the blood.
– During lunch, drink 400 ml. juice rich in potassium. Potassium is a key element for cleaning the lungs.
Recipe for the juice
Put 350 g. parsnip, 350 g. green peppers, 200 g. watercress and 350 g. cucumbers in a juicer. You should get around 400 ml vegetable juice.
– Also, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice before bed.
During these three days, in addition to the juice, you should also exercise and sleep well. In order to improve the process of detoxification, you can make a hot bath and enjoy it for at least 20 minutes.
This regimen may seem a little hard, but it is worth it because you will feel the amazing results in just three days.