This folk remedy has helped many people. Chinese doctor Dr. Lai Chiu Nan recommended a completely natural method of removing gallstones – that are very dangerous – not only do they cause pain, but they also lead to jaundice and even cancer.
“Cancer is never the first disease to appear,” says Dr. Lai, noting that, generally, there are a lot of other problems that lead to cancer. According to his research, usually people who get cancer had earlier had gallstones.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of fullness after a heavy meal. You feel as if you cannot digest food. If things get serious, you feel pain in the liver. So if you think you have gallstones, Dr. Lai offers the following methods to remove them.
It is alleged that this treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
How to throw a stone from the gallbladder through the stool?
- During the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day, or eat 4-5 apples. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During those five days, you need to eat normally.
- Don’t have dinner on the sixth day.
- At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulfate helps.
- At 10pm, take half cup of olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix well and drink. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitates their passage.
The next morning, you should find green stones in the stool. “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I had people who found 40, 50 or even up to 100 stones. A lot of them”.
Even if you do not have any symptoms of gallstones, you can take this natural therapy. It is always good to have your gall bladder clean – says the Chinese doctor.