Most people today have “no time” for a healthy diet and prefer to resort to fast food rather than healthy food, while according to the polls, fruit and vegetables are very low ranked on the scale selection of food!
Scientists and nutritionists are not clear why the majority of people in the West prefer to keep feeding themselves this way, when there are so great and above all natural ingredients, which can provide us with all the necessary substances.
Take, for example, bananas. They are the favorite food of monkeys, which is not so strange, since they are very tasty and nutritious, and besides, they are treasure trove of excellent material!
Nutritionists say that in just one month after you start eating two bananas a day, your medical condition would be significantly improved!
Here’s how and why:
– Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for the regulation of blood pressure and heart health. Scientists have found that a daily intake of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40%.
– If you have problems with the digestive system such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are an excellent source of fiber and will quickly solve your problems with the intestines.
– Are you feeling exhausted and without strength? Bananas will provide the much-needed energy, and they are an excellent choice for a snack before exercise! Athletes have them regularly in their bags!
– Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn, because they are a good source of antacid, which regulates this embarrassing situation.
– If your body needs iron, bananas can help. Substances of bananas stimulate red blood cell production and hemoglobin, so they significantly help anemic people.
– Excellent against sore throat and cough!
– Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. There are plenty of them in the bananas, so when you feel bad and you think you are a little depressed, reach for a banana!
– Scientists have found that students, who eat a banana for breakfast, snack and after lunch have significantly higher levels of concentration. Potassium from bananas stimulates the brain and facilitates learning and memory.
Pregnant women should increasingly pay attention to nutrition, and bananas are healthy, delicious and they will ease the burden that affects the majority of pregnant women. Banana will raise blood sugar levels, which they need when they feel morning sickness.
Always choose ripe bananas
A fully ripe banana produces a substance TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) or tumor necrosis factor, which has the ability to fight off the cells behave abnormally.
As the banana ripens, it develops dark spots on itself. The more dots there are, the more enriched cells there are that develop immunity.
In this transmission of ripening, bananas are best for digestion, because the sugar of bananas is then easily absorbed, as opposed to less ripe bananas, when it is more difficult to digest starch, as it has not yet turned to sugar.
The level of cells with anticancer effect corresponds to the level of how much the fruit is ripe.
The more the banana is ripe, the more anticancer qualities it has.
In the research, compared to grapes, apples, watermelons, pineapples and pears, bananas contained most anticancer agents.
Long live the bananas!