For example, if a man, who has injured his leg, is sitting in a wheelchair for too long, he will begin to lose his legs’ features. The same story applies to the muscles that surround the eye lens.
If you wear glasses and do not do eye exercises, your vision will gradually weaken. Eyes, as well as other muscles, need exercises.
In the process of recovery of vision, it is important to adhere to a few rules:
- It is necessary to avoid excessive pressure on the eyes and it is desirable to close your eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours.
- It is necessary to regularly do gymnastics for the eyes, which is composed of these 16 exercises (follow this line with your eyes):
- Get rid of the glasses.
- Do daily massage at special points:
With the tips of the middle and index finger, lightly press the eyeball 8 times. Do this so that the massage does not cause unpleasant feelings. After that, with the tips of the index finger press the point 2 times.
- It is necessary that while walking, you look into the distance more often.
- Constantly drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil.
- Wash the eyes with warm water.
- Do not use the computer two hours before going to bed.
- Do the Indian exercise “Trataka” to establish your vision:
Directed, fixed sight is a form of meditation that focuses the concentration on a single point (a small object, light candles, black dot) in order to develop focus, strengthening the vision and stimulating the third eye, which is called the Trataka.
In the first phase of exercise, the person who is doing it, concentrates on a symbol (for example, Om) or an object and constantly stares at him, paying attention to every emotion and every thought, releasing them so that the mind is purified and focused on the symbol.
When the eyes become watery, close them and relax. The exercise consists of the fact that you hang in there as long as possible before your eyes tear up.
The second stage is practiced on candlelight. Trataka exercise at the reflection in the mirror is considered to be very powerful, but it is not recommended without the guidance of a guru.
Bihar School of Yoga in India has published several books on meditation in which there are detailed instructions for exercising Trataka, and in “Dharana Darshan” Swami Saraswati Niranjanananda there is an entire chapter devoted to this practice.
- Avoid heavy physical exertion and stress.
This method has helped many people, not only to significantly improve their vision, but to fully repair the disturbed vision.
Do not waste time, do not neglect your problem – start the process of recovery of vision right now.