Canadian Rick Simpson, an activist and a great supporter of the benefits of marijuana that has cured cancer in more than 5,000 people including himself, announced a recipe for cannabis oil on his official website.
As he says, the oil can be made by everyone, but because of the possible chemical reactions, it is a dangerous procedure that is fully described with an accompanying video:
Simpsono claims that thus prepared oil, except cancer, treats diabetes, atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis.
The recipe for the oil of cannabis:
- Put the dried material into a plastic container
- Absorb the decomposers, which you are using. Simpson used pure oil, which is quite expensive. You can use the 99-percent isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in pharmacies. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than the oil. This causes the oil made by using alcohol to get a darker color. If you do the recipe correctly, in the oil there won’t be the rest of the solvent, or there will be only a little. It takes about 8 liters for the decomposer so that the THC separates from half the kilogram of the plant material.
- Mash the plants with a wooden stick or something similar.
- Have the plant material completely submerged. As you knead, THC is separated from the plant material in the decomposer.
- Continue this for three minutes.
- Pour the mixture of oil / decomposer without the plant material in a different container. This procedure removes 80% of THC from the plant.
- Another rinsing – add the decomposer again in the plant material and mash for another three minutes to get rid of the remaining 20% THC.
- Pour the oil mixture into the container in which it is already the first, pre-made mix put.
- Throw away the plants from which you extract the THC.
- Pour the mixture of oil through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Dry the decomposer by cooking.
- Add the mixture into a container of 3/4 volume. Stay in ventilated room, but just in case, turn on the fan because the vapor is flammable. Move away from the heated elements in the area for safety.
- Heat the mixture well.
- Pour the mixture into the container and let the level get down, until all the mixture is completely in the container.
- When everything is almost evaporated, add a few drops of water in the mixture. The amount of water that should be added depends on how much plants you have had at the beginning. To half a kilogram of plants, it is necessary to add about 10 drops of water, explains Simpson.
- When in the container it remains around 25 mm mixture, put the gloves and gently swirl it so that everything mixes.
- Turn the container until the end of evaporation until the oil whose temperature should not exceed 140 degrees Celsius stays clean.
- Carefully pour the oil in a small stainless steel container.
- Place this container in a dehydrator or a device that gently warms. Warm it for several hours until all the water and the excess liquid evaporates from the oil. When there is no longer any activity on the surface of the oil, the remedy is ready.
- Save the hot oil in a bottle, or as shown in the video, in a plastic syringe.
The cold oil looks like heavy fat. Take a look at the video: