May is the month of dandelions. We often walk past it and don’t pay attention to this plant. However, dandelion is a real doctor! Dandelion can make delicious jam for the regeneration of liver cells and it can clean the blood.
I want to share the recipe of this amazing jam, which I make every spring.
Jam (honey) of dandelion. Recipe:
* Tear off 300 yellow flowers of dandelion, pour cold water over them and allow them to stay for 24 hours.
* The next day, squeeze the dandelion well, and pour it over with half a liter of warm boiled water.
* Cook for 15-20 minutes, add 1 kg of sugar and 2 finely chopped medium lemons (along with their rind), 1 teaspoon of citric acid, and cook for another 5 minutes.
* When the jam gets the color of honey, remove it from the heat. Wait for it to cool and strain through gauze or a strainer.
* Boil this mixture boil for 2 more minutes.
You jam of dandelion is over!
Tip: collect the dandelion jam further from the road.
Jam of dandelion is best taken in the morning on an empty stomach, dissolved in a cup of green tea. This way, the potion will work anti-inflammatory on the body, as a toning tool that cleans the liver of toxins and toxic substances, and even removes radionuclides from the whole body, and it has a diuretic effect!
Jam of dandelion is beneficial for the prevention of asthma and bronchitis. It is necessary to consume 2 tablespoons at a time, in the morning. This gives a very positive effect. For such a delicious jam your liver will thank you, because it will always be clean and healthy!