Why drink water with lemon every morning? In the morning after waking up, many people drink a cup of coffee with breakfast. But there are many more advantages offered by hot water with lemon. This excellent substitute for caffeine is easy to prepare: the juice of half a lemon in a cup of warm water.
It is good to drink water with lemon on an empty stomach.
Some of the most important advantages are:
- It strengthens the immune system – lemon is rich in vitamin C and helps fight the cold. In addition, the lemon is also a source of potassium, which stimulates the nerve and brain function, and it is good for blood pressure.
- It balances PH value – reduction of acid in the body. Although lemon is acidic, it does not create acid in the body.
- It helps with weight loss – lemon helps in the fight against hunger and anxiety. If you follow the alkaline diet (based on lemon), you will lose weight faster.
- It stimulates digestion – lemon eliminates unwanted substances in the body and stimulates the gall bladder. It helps with constipation and reduces stomach acid.
- It is excellent diuretic – lemon is used for purification of the body and easily frees the body of toxins, which contributes to the health of the urinary tract.
- It eases respiratory problems – thanks to the mixture of hot water and lemon, you will be able to deal with lung infections and get rid of the cough. This mixture is useful for asthma and allergies.
- It clears the skin – vitamin C removes wrinkles and blemishes, eliminates various toxins from the blood and this can all be seen on the skin. It can be directly applied to the face to improve facial appearance.
- It refreshes the breath – helps with toothache and gingivitis. Be careful because citric acid can damage tooth enamel.
- Stress – when you are under stress, get vitamin C from the body. Therefore, use a lemon to increase the level of vitamin C.
- Lose the habit of drinking coffee – you will have less desire for caffeine. You will start the day healthy.