Sinuses are small cavities in the skull normally filled with air. Sinuses produce mucus, keeping nasal passage free from allergies and pollutants. Sinus infection, or sinusitis, is an inflammation of the tissues that line the cavities commonly caused by bacterial infections.
Apple cider vinegar, or Apple Cider Vinegar, is made from fermented apple cider and is used to treat many health and beauty problems including sinus infection.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar against Sinus Infection
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains vitamins B1, B2, An, and E, calcium, potassium, and magnesium which clear sinus pits and decrease hypersensitivity side effects.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, when taken orally, has high pH levels that separate bodily fluid and clear aviation routes, freeing sinus disease.
- Apple Cider Vinegar diminishes bodily fluid to clear sinuses and conveys various supplements to the body that backings the invulnerable framework and counteracts disease. Once the disease has created, Apple Cider Vinegar weakens the microscopic organisms and washes the sinuses.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has characteristic antibacterial, against contagious, calming properties and is a resistant framework supporter which clears sinuses rapidly.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has clean properties that battle against sinus contamination and clears bodily fluid.
- Apple Cider Vinegar parities the basic and acidic levels in the body and mitigates sinus torment.
- Apple Cider Vinegar goes about as a characteristic antihistamine keeping the creation and arrival of histamines.
Methods for using Apple Cider Vinegar against Sinus Infection
- Mix together 2 teaspoons of ACV and 6 ounces of slightly warm water.
Add in stevia to better the flavor.
- Drink 2 times a day for the quickest results.
- You may also gargle the mixture for added benefits.
- Alternatively, mix together 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 16 oz of water. Drink this liquid in little portions throughout the day.
- Or simply consume a tablespoon of ACV 3 times daily.
- Mix ½ cup each of ACV and water.
- Heat the mixture on the stove for 5 – 7 minutes, or when it starts to steam.
- Switch off the heat and inhale the steam for 3-5 minutes with your mouth and eyes closed. Be careful not to burn your skin.
- Repeat frequently for best results.
- Boil 1/4 cup of water and add 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon each of honey and cayenne pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and squeeze a lemon on the top.
- Drink this repeatedly to see off sinus.
ACV and Honey
This remedy particularly helps treat nasal congestion.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey in a cup of warm water.
- Consume this drink 2–3 times a day to quickly get rid of the sinus infection.
- You may also gargle with the mixture for added results.
Note: You can use warm apple juice or herbal teas instead of warm water.Source:http:top4homeremedies.com