How To Fire Up The Core In Just 6 min
“What can I do to strengthen the core” is the most common exercises question. The term “abs” is often used interchangeably with “core” despite the two are really different, so this is a great question.
Your hips, lower back muscles, butt (glutes) and abs are included in the core. Your abs are just the abs.
Training the core will improve your athletic performance, help you avoid various injuries, alleviate low back pain, improve your posture and give you stronger abs.
3 simple exercises that will take you less than 5 min are included in this workout. Do the entire routine two times if you are feeling ambitious.
- Exercise 1: Army Crawls – 36 steps
- Exercise 2: Skyscraper – 10 per side
- Exercise 3: Windshield Wipers – 10 per side
4 challenging moves are included in day 2. As we already mentioned above, if you want an extra challenge, try a second round of the core circuit.
- Ex 1: Thread the Needle – 10 per side
- Ex 2: Dead Bug – 10 reps
- Ex 3: Skydiver – hold for 30 sec
- Ex 4: Breakdancer – 15 per side
Super-though core exercises are consisted in day 3.
- Ex 1: Crab kicks into Superman – 6 per side
- Ex 2: Star leg raise – 10 per side
- Ex 3: Side V-ups – 10 per side
- Ex 4: Over/Unders -10 per side
This belly trimming techniques and fat blasting exercises will do wonders to your belly fat in very short period of time!