Detoxification of the body with a bath is an ancient remedy that everyone can make by themselves. This type of detoxification expels toxins through sweating. The bath for detoxification allows the skin to absorb minerals and nutrients from the water. Here’s how to make one.
- Choose a day when you can save at least 30 minutes for the bath. In the first 20 minutes, toxins are released from the body, and in the other 10 minutes, the skin absorbs minerals from the water.
- Fill the tub with warm water and use chlorine filter if you have one.
- Add magnesium sulfate to the water. This way you will raise the level of magnesium in the water. Sulphate flushes toxins and helps in the formation of protein in brain tissue and joints.
– For children up to 27 kg, use half a cup.
– For children 27-45 kg, use one cup.
– For those heavier than 45 kg, use two cups of magnesium sulfate.
4) Put one or two cups of baking soda. Baking soda is known for its ability to clean, and is also effective against fungal diseases. In addition, it makes the skin soft.
5) Add ground ginger or ginger tea. As for the ginger, you don’t have to use it in this bath, but it raises the body temperature, which makes you lose more toxins through sweat. Since ginger warms you up, your skin may turn red for a few minutes, so be careful with the amount of ginger you put in the water just in case. Do not put more than one-third of a cup.