We all know that laurel is a very good spice that has a special place in every kitchen. But we do not know that these leaves as well as using them to prepare foods are also useful in our health.
The laurel leaves are used for preparing an excellent medicinal oil that has many beneficial to our health.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL LEAVES:
- It calms the nervous system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Cleans the colon.
- Increases and stimulates the process of sweating.
- It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins.
- Increases mental activity in general.
- 30 grams of bay leaves.
- 250 ml of olive oil.
Mash bay leaves and pour olive oil over it. Put the mixture into a glass bottle, close it tightly and let stand still in a dark and cool place for 14 days. Shake the bottle content from time to time. After 2 weeks strain the oil through cheesecloth and transfer the liquid into another container. Keep the laurel oil in a cold room.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL:
1. You can gently heat the oil on steam. Rub the oil thoroughly on sick joints.
2. It is also used for ear and migraine.
2. For severe headaches, massage this oil into the temples, it will disappear quickly.
4. You can replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the rise in body temperature.
5. It improves the appetite.
6. Helps eliminate pain in the stomach and intestines.
7. It normalizes renal and hepatic function.
8. This oil can also be used as a lotion to resolve skin problems on the face.
9. It is a very effective lotion against pimples and acne.