You will be amazed by how many actual health benefits this plant has – a true gift from God!
– Wealth magnesium prevents ailments of cerebral, vascular, muscular and visceral nature.
– To prevent the occurrence of prostate adenoma and help the treatment of acute prostatitis, pollen is combined with nettle because it provides the necessary amount of Zn (zinc), whose deficiency leads to disturbances.
– The presence of Mn (manganese) relieves senile dementia and removes forgetfulness.
– A sufficient amount of Vitamin K in the daily diet prevents bleeding, and its significance for the organism and daily presence in food is the reason it is popularly called “longevity factor”.
– The creation of hemoglobin is helped by Fe (iron), Cu (copper), and vitamin C, and Mn (manganese) is helped by activating iron from the depot, and its everyday use is a real prevention of anemia.
– 30-40 young nettle tops
– 3l cold water
– 5-6 citrus to your choice (or a combination of lemon, grapefruit, orange)
– 1kg of sugar is added to the juice after a while.
Pick around 30-40 young nettle tops (when we say tops we mean the top of the plant and 3-4 leaves below it). Next, we wash the nettle and the citrus fruits, the choice is up to you (orange, lemon, grapefruit). Put the nettle and the cut citrus in the water. Cover the bowl and leave it for 24 hours.
The next day mash well the ingredients with your hands, strain, and add the sugar. The syrup must be periodically mixed until the sugar is dissolved, (you need about 24 hours to dissolve the sugar) then pour into a clean and dry bottles, and store them in a cool, dark place.
Tincture of nettle
In the spring or autumn, dig a root of nettle, clean it with the help of a brush (do not wash it!) Finely chop it and place it in a glass bottle. Pour over eighty percent of medical alcohol. Leave the bottle in a warm place for 14 days, and occasionally shake it. Strain through a coffee filter, put it in a bottle and store it in a cool, dark place.
Bath of nettle
Put one cup of nettle in a large pot, and pour it with hot water. Cover it and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then strain it and pour it into the tub with warm water. The water in the bath should be pleasantly warm, but certainly not too hot. Spend 20 minutes in the bath. After the bath, do not take a shower – just gently wipe yourself. Keep warm for another hour, writes kodren.com