If you want to change your diet and reduce the need for processed food, it is best to try this three-day detoxification method:
– Two days before the start of detoxification, stop entering dairy products, since they are slow to digest and can prevent the treatment. Your body must be free of toxins originating from dairy products before starting detoxification.
– First, drink a cup of herbal laxative the night before you start with the detoxification to clean your intestines of toxins that cause constipation.
– Prepare lemonade from two full lemons and half a cup of water and drink it before breakfast. This will help you to digest alkaline food and help your lungs to regenerate.
– After breakfast, drink 1.5 cup of grapefruit juice. If you do not like grapefruit, you can drink pineapple juice instead. These kinds of juice are full of antioxidants that keep the respiratory system healthy.
Drink a cup of 1-1.5 pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch to alkalize the blood during detoxification. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A and it has a beneficial effect on the body.
– During lunch, drink a 1.5 cup of juice which contains a lot of potassium. The juice is best to be made from celery, parsley, carrots, seaweed and spinach.
– An hour before dinner, drink a cup of tea for expelling mucus. It should contain ginger, pomegranate and mint. All these plants are excellent for cleaving the nose and respiratory tract.
– Before you go to bed, drink 340 ml of pure cranberry juice to suppress the bacteria in the lungs that can cause an infection.