Warts are infections of the upper layer of the skin caused by the human papilloma virus.
There are more than 60 types of this virus and some of them can cause warts. The virus actually attacks the outer layer of the skin through small scratches, causing rapid cell growth, making the wart. Most often, the warts occur on the hands or fingers.
Warts are usually the same color as our skin, but sometimes they are a little brighter and even if they do not represent a health problem, people want them removed because they do not look nice on their skin.
In most cases, they appear in different areas such as the eyelids, abdomen, under the breasts, in the groin, armpits and neck. Moreover, they often occur in middle aged people.
The bad news is that as people get older, the size of the warts increases. The main reason for their occurrence has not been determined, but the main role in their development is genetics and obesity. If you notice warts on the skin, consult a dermatologist to diagnose fibroma and choose the appropriate treatment for them.
Dermatologists use several methods to remove warts, such as operation and laser. One treatment is sufficient if the fibroma is not large. After the removal of warts, the patient should maintain clean and take antibiotics for 5 days.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove fibroma?
Apple cider vinegar is considered one of the most useful natural remedies for its incredible medical properties. Therefore, it has been used for centuries in the treatment of many diseases, including the removal of fibroma. Acetic acid is an effective ingredient.
How to prepare this effective method to remove fibroma with vinegar:
* Thoroughly clean the area around the fibroma using fruits and ordinary soap.
* Dip the fibroma in water and hold it for 15 minutes, or use a toothbrush to rub it. After 15 minutes, dry it. After that, soak a cotton ball in vinegar and apply it on the affected area. In order for it to stay put, stick a plaster on it.
* Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it well with water.
* This method should be repeated 3 times a day, once a week or less if the warts fall off.
* First, the wart will become darker, and then it will fall off.
* Perhaps after it falls off, there will be a scar, but it depends on how large the wart is. You can prevent this by applying aloe vera gel.
* If the fibroma is not deep in the skin, make the whole process carefully anyway.