Surely you already know that apple cider vinegar is extremely healthy ingredient that can be used for various purposes. Some of the most important ones are:
– Fungus on your feet can cause pain and discomfort, including rashes and burns between your fingers. However, vinegar effectively relieves pain and other symptoms. You can successfully cure the fungus after a month. You just have to dip your feet in vinegar for 30 minutes every day.
– Apple cider vinegar has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, so that it can heal burns. Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak the body in it for a while. This will moisturize the skin and calm the burn.
– Another use of apple cider vinegar is to calm the stomach, especially if this occurs due to bacterial infection. The bacteria will be destroyed. Add a little vinegar in a glass of water or juice and drink a small amount of it.
– Apple cider vinegar is a natural appetite suppressant, so if you want to lose weight you should try it. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water to relieve heartburn.
– In addition, you can reduce muscle cramps by consuming 2 teaspoons of vinegar and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water.
– Stop hiccups with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
– Wash your hair with a cup of cold water and half a teaspoon of vinegar to keep them shiny and voluminous. Do this procedure several times a week.
– Disinfect your home by mixing equal parts of vinegar and water.
– If you use vinegar for gardening, add 300 ml of apple cider vinegar per 10 liters of water and spray the weeds and roots with this mixture.
In the video below, see 5 great reasons for consuming apple cider vinegar: