Look at these astonishing activities which will easily help you eliminate stomach fat and sustain your abs.
- Plank – lay yourself down on your hands and knees, contracting the back muscles and the gut. The lower arms should be dropped and the legs extended out. Wind up lying on the feet piece. Your hips should be up,your back should be straight, and your neck loosen up, staying like that for 30 seconds and afterward coming back to the starting position. You should progressively start doing this for longer periods of time, begin with 15 seconds with 3 sets for each day and incorporate five more seconds every day. With this activity you will be able to work your legs, arms, and shoulders.
- Butterfly crunch – lie on your back, turning the knees to the side, setting the soles near your body and the hands set behind your head with the elbows close to the ear-line. Contract the abs, take in and turn up the mid-section couple of inches off the ground, toward your legs. Lower and come back to the starting position. Do 10 reps of this activity and gradually increase the number of reps you do day by day.
- Side to side – lie on your back twisting your knees, setting your feet on the floor and your arms by the sides. Slide your left hand to the left food breathing in. Adjust your neck and your head and press the lower back to the floor.Return to the starting position and switch sides. For this excerise you should start with 15 reps for each side and work your way up every day.
- Scissors – lay down on the floor with your hands behind your head. Fix the abs and at the same time take your left knee up to your head and touch it with your right elbow. Get back in the starting position, and then do the same thing but with the different knee.Do 2 sets for each side with 15 reps each, while doing this excercise be careful and unwind your arms because you could pull your neck.
- Fingers to toes – Straighten your leg, expanding them to the roof.Set your arms resting by your body and you should be lying. Take in while fixing the muscular strenght and expanding your arms touching your toes.Level your back on the floor.Do 15 reps of this excercise.
- Reverse mash with resistance groups – Lay down with twisted knees and the arms resting by your body holding both ends of the band in each hand. Wrap the band around the shins’ tops lifting your knees towards the mid-section so that your hips are hoisted and away from the floor. Rest in that position for 3 seconds and then get back to the beggining position.Do 2 sets with 10 reps.
- Leg swings – lie on your back and set your arms out to the sides. Take in while you lift the legs and feet, pulling in the navel towards your spine and conveying the legs to the right side for 5 inches from the earliest starting point. Return back to the beginning position and do the same developments on the right side. Do 15 reps on each side in 3 sets.
- Ball leg lift – Lie on a ball with your face facing down placing your hands on the ground, roll the ball forward. Even the feet tops to the ball. Then, expand the right leg a couple of inches towards the roof keeping the left leg and the back straight, and hold like this for 3 seconds. Then lower the leg. Do 10 reps for each leg. Include 2 redundancies each week in order to show signs of improvement.
- Knee-ups – you will need two chairs with strong backrests placing yourslef between them. Twist the elbow a bit and let the shoulders stay down. Lift your head and mid-section and unwind your neck. You need to contract the abs while you breathe in and conveying the knees to the mid-section. Do not swing forward and backward. When it is excessively troublesome for you, you may raise one knee at once. Do 15 repetitions of the excercise in 3 sets.
The accompanying exercises can help you seethe the waist fat, yet do not forget not to disregard the cardio work outs, rehearsing them more than 3 times each week.
- Medicine ball swing – set your legs at shoulder width and stand up on the floor. Then twist the knees, and take a ball in the hands. Start squatting and swinging the ball behind you and between the legs. Stand up and swing in front of you and overhead. Repeat the activity 20 times.
- Abdominal hold – take a chair and sit on the edge, putting your hands over it as well. Indicate the fingers towards your knees. Get the stomach muscles and convey the toes 2-4 inches off the ground and then lift the butt cheek off the seat, staying like this for 10 seconds. Finally, lower your body and rest for a moment.
- The hundred – sit tall on a mat with twisted knees by the mid-section and placing the hands along its edges. Twist the knees and face down the palms while you breathe in. Lift your head and shoulders while you pump the arms 6 inches, reaching with your fingertips. Breathe in 5 pumps and exhale out for 5. Do hundred pumps. Press in the lower back towards the floor and lower the abs pulling them towards the spine.
- Squat push with turn – stand up and set your feet open while the arms places at shoulder stature. Hunch down with the knee bowed for 90o and turn the abdominal area to one side. You can rest after you do the same movements on the other side.
- The cobra – lie on the floor with your face down and set the palms by the mid-section. Raise your head and set the mid-section and shoulders off the floor while you pull the shoulders down. Stay like that for 2 seconds and lower the body. Do 8-10 repetitions.Source:http:healthyfoodguide24h.com