The liver is the largest solid organ in your body. It is located in the upper right square is part of your abdomen and is protected by the ribs. Liver you need for many important bodily functions and you can not live without a liver. For this reason you need to know the early signs of liver damage and the more you take care of your liver. There are more than a hundred different liver diseases.
Here are some common signs that your liver is damaged:
- Upset stomach often have nausea and vomiting. One can point to some other diseases such as migraine, food poisoning, dizziness, motion sickness, early pregnancy, depression or vomiting. It can indicate problems with the kidneys.
- Fatigue or weakness One of the early and obvious signs of liver damage is a constant feeling of fatigue or weakness. When the liver is not in the best condition, the body has to work harder and will need more rest.
- Lack of appetite This is due to the lack of work that helps the stomach to digest food. When food is not the right way Provare, this leads to a lack of appetite and s4. Problems with digestion, the liver is essential for digestion because it makes the stomach to do what helps to better absorb nutrients. If the liver does fail, you can develop an increase in indigestion and diarrhea.
- Problems with digestion, the liver is essential for digestion because it makes the stomach to do what helps to better absorb nutrients. If the liver does fail, you can develop an increase in indigestion and diarrhea.
- Changes in the color of urine If you feel that you are drinking enough fluids and continue to have dark urine, it can be one of the early signs of liver damage. Urine can get one, amber or orange.
- Jaundice Jaundice is a yellow discoloration of the skin, tongue, fingers and eyes. Jaundice can still mean that you have problems with the pancreas, but you should seek medical help as soon as you develop any of these symptoms.
- Abdominal Changes If you experience pain or cramping in the lower abdomen or feel bloated, it may mean that you have a malfunctioning liver.
- Fluid retention One of the early signs and symptoms of liver damage is fluid retention, especially in the joints of the feet. There are many Dtug causes fluid retention such as problems with the kidneys, hormonal disorders and heart disease.
- Increase itchy skin becomes more sensitive to weaken the liver and is often itchy and rashes, becoming sensitive to touch. You can experience the increase in bruising and increase the visibility of veins in the body.
- Pain in the stomach This is usually a pain in the upper right square of the chest where the liver is located. As the diet is closely linked with the health of the liver, see the video in which talks about the seven kinds of food that is good for the liver.ignificant weight loss.