The most common question for honey is: “What is the best honey?” The answer is none. Each natural honey is good and has special characteristics required for the healing of specific ailments. The following are descriptions of various types of honey and what is the most suitable, and you can read about the benefits of pollen, royal jelly and propolis on page 2.
As for quality, we can specify one, almost unknown fact – evidence that consuming real, natural honey gives you the feeling of “nipping” while it slowly dissolves in the mouth and throat. This effect produces a poison that the bees, in order to protect themselves, inject into the honey. In selecting the proper type of honey for disease prevention and healing is good to consult with an experienced apitherapists scholar of honey bee products.
It is good for those who have digestive problems, soothing and balances the entire body. Due to the high content of fructose cannot be taken by diabetics. It is also recommended for children up to three years because it’s light.
Antiseptic and soothing. It is used in influenza, colds, bronchitis and respiratory diseases that are caused by streptococci, staphylococci and other gram-positive bacteria. Promotes sweating, and resting in bed for a while is recommended during the treatment.
It contains 13 (or more) times more minerals than flower species. It is especially rich in iron salts, which play an important role in strengthening the blood, oxidation processes and the process of growth, which is particularly important in childhood. It is recommended for anemia, gynecological, respiratory and other diseases.
Chestnut honey has characteristic intense aroma and slightly bitter and aromatic taste. Helps with disorders of the digestive organs (stomach, liver, gallbladder, and duodenum). It is recommended for the healing of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, hepatitis, bacteria in the urethra. It strengthens the myocardium. Some research suggests that the chestnut honey one of the best honeys in the world in general. Chestnut honey is suitable for making home-made cakes and gingerbread, just because of his royal flavor.
Sage honey is obtained from the flowers of sage and collected anywhere from mid-May to mid-June. Sage grows in areas of the Mediterranean climate in Istria on the eastern coast of the peninsula. This honey has the best quality, and it helps with all types of diseases of the oral cavity and respiratory tract. It is recommended for people who have trouble with runny nose, cough, sore throat, bronchitis, colds, most often accompanied with dry and unproductive coughing…
Flower honey or meadow
It contains more essential oils and the children like to eat it. It is especially recommended to heart patients, with respiratory illnesses caused by Gram-negative bacteria, in gynecological diseases and avitaminosis. Bees start collecting flower honey in early spring, with plants and trees such as dandelion, cherry, plum, apple and other meadow and wild flowers. Flower honey has an exceptional taste, full of vitamins, minerals, trace elements. It is liked by everyone, from newborns to the elderly, because of its unique taste. It strengthens the immune system in the broadest spectrum. Flower honey is a little more aromatic than black locust and is very gentle to the stomach. It was collected from dozens of species of flowers, so it is recommended for all ailments. It favors the airways, soothes the stomach, and it is suitable for the development of children from the earliest age.
Due to the high content of glucose and other important ingredients, it is recommended for strengthening the body’s resistance, in heart disease and it’s good for improving circulation.
Oilseed rape honey
It has excellent quality and strong antibacterial properties. This is great for preparations based on royal jelly.
It is a male sexual part of the flower plants, with a fine-grained appearance. Every grain is biologically unique and contains everything necessary for life: proteins, amino acids, acids, fats, hormones, ferments, coenzymes, carbohydrates, and the secret of life-molecules of DNA and RNA, which determine the shape and development of living things.
What are the reasons for the use of pollen?
– Pollen positively influences the digestive tract. Visible improvement is noticed within a few days.
– Pollen increases blood flow to the brain, thus improving memory and concentration (especially in school children).
– The surprising success has frequently been shown in hair loss. But when hair loss is caused by genetics, pollen will not be able to affect it.
– Treatment of pollen affects liver function. Particles of pollen improve important function of detoxification of the liver, thus having a revitalizing effect on the whole organism.
– Pollen encourages normalization and regulation of blood pressure.
– In addition to the normal blood flow, consumption of pollen can be demonstrated on the good blood supply to the legs.
– Pollen has an extremely positive effect on the immunity of the whole organism.
Pollen is generally working very well on our metabolism, and its use is recommended for:
– General fatigue
– Loss of appetite
– Liver disease
– Elevated blood lipid
– Eye diseases
– Psycho vegetative disturbances
– Disorders of the prostate
– Weaknesses potency
– Climacteric problems
– Hard physical labor
– Older people
– Pregnant women and nursing mothers
– Malnourished people and those with reduced appetite
– Pre and postoperative
– People with allergic problems under the supervision of a doctor
Consumption and method of using pollen:
So that our body accepts pollen well, it is recommended its use in dairy products – yogurt, sour milk. Stir pollen in yogurt, milk or tea, approximately 2 hours before using. This way, the melted composition of pollen and its constituent substance will become fully available. This form of pollen is an excellent addition to muesli, but also as a snack. With regular use, it’s sufficient for you to consume one teaspoon per day, or 20 grams. Pollen is especially recommended for vegetarians, who do not want to use proteins of animal origin, athletes or patients (eg, wounds that do not heal, after massive blood loss or from poor nutrition) and the recommended amount is two teaspoons a day.
It is a sticky, milky substance that is secreted by the mammary glands of worker bees in age from 6 to 12 days of life. It contains vitamins B complex, A, C and E vitamins, a large number of amino acids, essential fatty acids, minerals, hormones, and other substances important for the functioning of the body, eg .: acetylcholine, responsible for the transmission of nerve impulses, brain development and improved memory. It contains gamma globulin, which raises the body immunity and promotes the work of glands with internal secretion, and contains collagen compound that helps maintain a youthful appearance. The effectiveness of the use of royal jelly is evident in the bee community. Only the queen bee is a sexually capable female which on average lives 30 times longer than the other bees. Adult queen bees are fed royal jelly, and they can lay more than 2,000 eggs a day, which is twice their weight.
Royal jelly and a healthy lifetime of people
Royal jelly helps people to have a healthy lifetime. Basically, it is royal jelly that increases the level of immunity in the human body, thus preventing the emergence and development of various diseases;it has bactericidal, antibiotic and antiviral properties. It stimulates the parasympathetic center, vegetative system and enhances the secretion of adrenaline from the adrenal glands, increases resistance to stress, stimulates the regeneration of cells and tissues, reduces cholesterol levels, has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, stabilizes blood pressure and improves memory (acetylcholine – a neurotransmitter).
Royal jelly is the only known substance that penetrates through the membrane of the adrenal gland and is clear of toxins. It is also:
– Very effective against influenza and other viral infections due to immunoglobulin
– It regenerates the cells of the pancreas and lowers blood sugar levels,
– Slows down and relieves climacteric sclerotic processes in the body,
– Helps with dementia, neurosis,
– Stimulates anaerobic processes and raises system energy levels, thus increasing endurance and strength,
– Reduces the level of fat in the blood, and it is recommended as a supplement therapy in the treatment of cardiovascular disease,
– Normalizes the blood pressure,
– Anti-tumor effect of royal jelly is attributed to its active component of 10-HDA
– Elevates the level of immunity and helps those suffering from tumors to endure chemotherapy easier and with fewer side effects.
– Speeds up the healing and restoration of bones after fractures or injuries and even maintains the health of the skeletal system and joints,
– Helps maintain and strengthen the hair, skin tone and nail,
– Prevents infection of male and female sexual organs. Increases blood flow to the prostate, helping to reduce the island,
– Regulates the lack of sexual energy.
It is also outstanding for:
– Exhaustion, fatigue, anxiety, agitation,
– Insomnia and anorexia,
– Bronchial asthma,
– Arthritis, gout, arteriosclerosis,
– Renal diseases,
– Slows down the aging process.
Propolis or bee glue is a bee product that has always been used in folk and in recent decades in conventional medicine as an adjuvant therapeutic agent (adjuvant).
Effects of propolis:
Propolis acts as a bactericide, according to hundreds of different bacteria, especially gram-positive, affects the Helicobacter pillory, which in humans causes a stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer. It enhances the activity of synthetic antibiotics and reduces the possibility of resistance. The anti-inflammatory effects of propolis suppress the inflammation. It has an antiviral effect, for example. Herpes viruses; fungicidal, prevents fungi, parasites. Propolis inhibits the growth and spread of cancer cells, promotes tissue regeneration, antioxidant, strengthens the immune mechanisms, analgesic, relieves pain, reduces edema, prevents the growth of germs, purifies and protects the liver, stimulates blood circulation, prevents the collapse of the blood cells.