Yeast is a traditional Russian recipe of fermented beverage that is very useful and contains components that activate the liver, kidneys and intestines. It is obtained by fermentation of old bread and / or beetroot.
The results of some medical research suggest that consuming beetroot yeast prevents the development of malignant tumors, cleanses the liver and the body of toxins and other “waste”, relieves constipation and other problems with the intestines.
Russian traditional medicine believes beetroot yeast is the best non-medical drug for hypertension, because it normalizes blood pressure (reducing it) for a longer period of time, and is also useful for atherosclerosis.
Following this recipe, I used beetroot yeast to clean the liver (after aggressive chemotherapy). The process of preparation is not difficult, it is available to everyone.
Beetroot yeast – the recipe:
For the preparation of medicinal beetroot yeast, you will require:
– Glass jar of 3 liters (it’s even better to you use clay pot, if you have one)
– 700 g raw peeled beetroot
– 2 tablespoons flour or 2 pieces of older rye or black bread
– 200 g of sugar (honey can be optional sweetener)
– 100 g raisins
– Take a fresh washed beetroot, peel it and cut it into cubes or thin slices and stack it in a clean jar
– Add raisins, 2 tablespoons of flour and 200 g sugar
– Fill the jar with cold boiled water and mix it (some put the water from sauerkraut or whey)
Close the jar with a plastic cover, or even better, with double gauze wrap (to let your yeast “breathe”) and leave it in a warm place for 6-7 days to ferment
– Mix the contents of the jar twice a day, and if necessary, remove the foam.
– After 7 days, strain the mixture well through cheesecloth and you will get a beetroot yeast. Take a rest.
The taste is slightly acidic, salty and earthy, it is comfortable for the body, and excellently alkalizes the blood.
Consumption and storage:
Drink 3-4 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals. Drink all your yeast and it completes the first therapy of the liver cleanse. Take a break of 3 months and repeat the treatment. Make another break of 3 months, and do the treatment for the third time. After a year, your liver will be completely clean!
Store the yeast in the refrigerator.
It may occur for you to have loose stools. The body is clean, that’s why some mild side-reactions are present.
About the method:
This method is used by doctors in some hospitals in Kiev and Luhansk, because it shows excellent results not only for cleaning the liver, but also for the whole organism. And it is an excellent remedy for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
After the first-drunk bottles of yeast, my blood pressure was stabilized. When I recommend the beetroot yeast recipe to my friends, I warn them that during the process, sand and small stones can be removed from the kidney. So, this beetroot yeast will cleanse the liver and kidneys very well.
Yeast is not recommended for those who have kidney disease, problems with the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase and gout. In this case, you need a doctor’s consultation. You also must be careful if you have low blood pressure.